| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boende in April is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy with rain occasionally. Around 173mm (6.8in) of fluid is dropped across on average 12 days.
- In April the skies in Boende are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:29 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Boende April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Boende:
- Batouri, Cameroon - 888.8 kms (552.3 miles) NW
- Bangui, Central African Republic - 575.1 kms (357.4 miles) NNW
- Lomie, Cameroon - 886.8 kms (551.1 miles) WNW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 781.2 kms (485.4 miles) W
- Makokou, Gabon - 892 kms (554.3 miles) W
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 578.6 kms (359.6 miles) W
- Lastourville, Gabon - 906.9 kms (563.6 miles) W
- Moanda, Gabon - 851.5 kms (529.1 miles) W
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 824.9 kms (512.6 miles) W
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 759.4 kms (471.9 miles) SW