| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boende in November is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is quite sopping with rain sometimes. A sizable 229mm (9in) of fluid accrues across on average 16 days.
- In November the skies in Boende are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:32 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 7:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Boende November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Boende:
- Batouri, Cameroon - 888.8 kms (552.3 miles) NW
- Bangui, Central African Republic - 575.1 kms (357.4 miles) NNW
- Lomie, Cameroon - 886.8 kms (551.1 miles) WNW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 781.2 kms (485.4 miles) W
- Makokou, Gabon - 892 kms (554.3 miles) W
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 578.6 kms (359.6 miles) W
- Lastourville, Gabon - 906.9 kms (563.6 miles) W
- Moanda, Gabon - 851.5 kms (529.1 miles) W
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 824.9 kms (512.6 miles) W
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 759.4 kms (471.9 miles) SW